Library Card Design Contest
We're ordering new limited edition library cards and we want you to design them!
- Ages 13+ are welcome to apply. (Must live in Sheldon or in the surrounding area).
- City of Sheldon staff and immediate family members are ineligible to participate.
- Participants may submit more than one entry.
- Entries must be original, previously unpublished, and free of copyright restrictions.
- Submissions may be in any art medium (pen, photography, computer generated,etc.). Digital submissions must have a resolution of 300 dpi or higher.
- Submissions may be uploaded via the library's website or made at the library.
- Upon submission Sheldon Public Library has all rights to the artwork and its display.
- Sheldon Public Library may showcase/reproduce all submitted artwork without limitation or compensation.
- All submissions are due by 6:00 pm on September 30th. No late submissions will be accepted.
- Click here for the library card design template.